Public relations with media – Aube en Champagne
Comitè Departamental de Turisme d’Aube en Champagne (France)
Representation of the tourism destination Aube en Champagne within the French market.
To position and increase the renown of this area as a tourist destination tied to the production of champagne. The difficulty being that the largerbrands of champagne are located in the neighboring area, la Marne.
- The conception and diffusion of a press dossier about the destination.
- The planning of an annual editorial calendar formed of newsletters and press notes, and which is in accordance with the Communication Strategy.
- The creation of regular content of interest through the press notes and newsletters that encourages the appearance of the destination in the media.
- Concrete interaction with journalists, broadcasters and communication advisors.
- The management and processing of journalist applications.
- The organization of press trips, both in groups or individually.
- The development of a journalist and media database.
- The management of the communication in the case of a crisis.
The project is under construction